Worldwide U12 Winter League starts on January 5, 2022. It will have 12 rounds, played every Wednesday, until March 23.
With the New year coming, the player age limit has changed: kids born in 2010 and later are allowed in U12.
U8 League is played in the European division only, kids born in 2014 and later. Former U10 category will not be played in Winter League.
There will be three divisions as before, just renamed: Division East is now Division Asia, Center division is the main tournament based in Europe, and West is now a joint tournament for all Americas.
Tournaments are played on Wednesdays, at 11:00 UTC (Asia), 16:00 UTC (Europe) and 23:00 UTC (Americas).
Time control is 10+2. Tournament duration is 90 minutes. Platform: Lichess
Links to all the tournaments are ready:
U12 Winter League EUROPE
U12 Europe will continue to have a scoring system with top teams receiving points in each round and compete for the overall win in the Worldwide League.
Scoring system: First place is 10 points, second 8 points, third 6 points, fourth 4 points, fifth 3 points, sixth 2 points, seventh 1 point. The twelve-round scoring system will be applied to U12 European Division only.
- R1 Jan 5 https://lichess.org/tournament/UDZuH3aO
- R2 Jan 12 https://lichess.org/tournament/Oav0rEdL
- R3 Jan 19 https://lichess.org/tournament/7ZxAwniX
- R4 Jan 26 https://lichess.org/tournament/GdBg0lRF
- R5 Feb 2 https://lichess.org/tournament/yW2bbx3z
- R6 Feb 9 https://lichess.org/tournament/tKc82V4m
- R7 Feb 16 https://lichess.org/tournament/VYY1sfzT
- R8 Feb 23 https://lichess.org/tournament/TB1kVMLD
- R9 Mar 2 https://lichess.org/tournament/CEHR0O0A
- R10 Mar 9 https://lichess.org/tournament/JH1iNmJi
- R11 Mar 16 https://lichess.org/tournament/CC3dkCzB
- R12 Mar 23 https://lichess.org/tournament/nu0vZoqG
U8 Winter League (Europe only)
- R1 Jan 5 https://lichess.org/tournament/s1mmqbLv
- R2 Jan 12 https://lichess.org/tournament/5UtzVqKs
- R3 Jan 19 https://lichess.org/tournament/rgowA26E
- R4 Jan 26 https://lichess.org/tournament/j8cJzF6w
- R5 Feb 2 https://lichess.org/tournament/ujlewlYC
- R6 Feb 9 https://lichess.org/tournament/jbG99cAu
- R7 Feb 16 https://lichess.org/tournament/4U4q4xT5
- R8 Feb 23 https://lichess.org/tournament/Wgp0KAH4
- R9 Mar 2 https://lichess.org/tournament/5jGOz2z9
- R10 Mar 9 https://lichess.org/tournament/SUmVvY6i
- R11 Mar 16 https://lichess.org/tournament/BJ8HkryQ
- R12 Mar 23 https://lichess.org/tournament/9mitGOhF
U12 Winter League ASIA
- R1 Jan 5 https://lichess.org/tournament/jEXZxhGA
- R2 Jan 12 https://lichess.org/tournament/5AKP7dmW
- R3 Jan 19 https://lichess.org/tournament/C9308nRv
- R4 Jan 26 https://lichess.org/tournament/SvNqpAZH
- R5 Feb 2 https://lichess.org/tournament/IPcGVK8g
- R6 Feb 9 https://lichess.org/tournament/T8P9bnfF
- R7 Feb 16 https://lichess.org/tournament/zcfUXD6j
- R8 Feb 23 https://lichess.org/tournament/oznVnLrF
- R9 Mar 2 https://lichess.org/tournament/78NrsZMN
- R10 Mar 9 https://lichess.org/tournament/unpQGrRH
- R11 Mar 16 https://lichess.org/tournament/MtI7xWOI
- R12 Mar 23 https://lichess.org/tournament/TEl0llO7
U12 Winter League AMERICAS
- R1 Jan 5 https://lichess.org/tournament/9Ntltfwb
- R2 Jan 12 https://lichess.org/tournament/m47toq9q
- R3 Jan 19 https://lichess.org/tournament/6ozam6uY
- R4 Jan 26 https://lichess.org/tournament/H2sOtvRF
- R5 Feb 2 https://lichess.org/tournament/XdoQvfYQ
- R6 Feb 9 https://lichess.org/tournament/t5FjJQA0
- R7 Feb 16 https://lichess.org/tournament/zRgEeg1t
- R8 Feb 23 https://lichess.org/tournament/k3ccgyRO
- R9 Mar 2 https://lichess.org/tournament/45vg6cKD
- R10 Mar 9 https://lichess.org/tournament/fdMVDVKR
- R11 Mar 16 https://lichess.org/tournament/GJt8Q1KV
- R12 Mar 23 https://lichess.org/tournament/NzIDovNL
There is no upper limit for number of players. In Worldwide League we have smaller teams, as well as big ones with 20 or more players. All teams play in one group, with 6 leaders counting for the team result.
Note to all players without team: you can join in Worldwide U12 Selection and play in U12 League.