- Worldwide Junior U16 Records:
- Most participants: 957 players
- The biggest league: Group A on May , 2020 – 273 players
Worldwide Junior is a friendly tournament for clubs with kids under 16 years of age. Tournaments will be played on Saturday at 4 pm CET. Time control is 10 + 2 for 2 hours. There are no limits, each team can field as many players as they want, but only 10 best results count for the team score at the end. If you are a new team, you start at the bottom League. Three teams each week get promoted.
More info on: https://rentry.co/worldwide-junior-chess
- The most important thing is that the spirit of competition remains friendly.
- The groups should be closed and the captains should know the kids playing, we should all be sure that there are only Under 16.
- New accounts should not participate, especially those created on the day of the tournament but also not those created in the week preceding the competitions.